Graduate Finance Analyst
The graduate finance analyst will assist the FP&A team in providing commercial finance support to Group, to ensure that the business is able to achieve its short, medium and long term performance objectives.
Assist the FP&A team with the daily and weekly reporting processes and monthly overheads analysis and work with the wider finance team to provide analysis and support.
The company was founded over 100 years ago and is now a FTSE 250 company with more than 1,000 members of staff working across seven operating regions in England. They develop everything from apartments to family houses across the UK and work closely with many housing associations too.
The Graduate Finance Analyst will be required to:
- Business partner with commercial and regional finance teams
- Prepare and issue the weekly sales reports
- Prepare the weekly divisional reporting for review by the FD
- Assist the FP&A team in coordinating the Group's budget, forecast and strategic planning processes
- Work closely with the Home Exchange team to provide support as required and reconcile monthly
- Assist the preparation of the CST overheads actuals and forecasts
- Work with the FP&A Accountant Finance team on the Anaplan Project including optimizing the use of the system
- Ad hoc projects, as required
The successful Graduate Finance Analyst will be:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Working within a finance environment
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and MS Office skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to perform accurately and professionally under pressure, in a fast-paced working environment
- Good communications skills
A fantastic role in a progressive environment in a property and housing company in Bishop's Stortford. The role will involve full training and study support on offer with a generous package is on offer with private medical health care, a bonus scheme and lots more employee incentives.