A great opportunity for a proven Accountant looking to join a reputable business within the Warwickshire area.
You will be part of a large successful finance department, offering support to senior management and assisting with all financial reporting.
A market leading business based within Warwickshire. Due to company success they are now looking to recruit a proven accountant on a permanent basis.
- Month end preparation and reporting of the financial accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, statements P&L and the company balance sheet
- Assisting with effective cash management and banking for the business
- VAT and Intrastat
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure