4 days left
- Part time
The job will support a graduate analyst to assist the asset management team in making key financial decisions. The candidate will be well rehearsed in building and maintaining financial models.
The client is a large property company based in Bank, the role will be based in the Asset Management team.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Analysing large sets of financial data
- Building and maintaining complex financial models
- Maintaining financial models to analyse key financial decisions
- Working with the asset management to determine property value
- Cash flow forecasts and discounted cash flows
- Networking and advising financial teams
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- A first class degree in mathematics, accounting, engineering and economics
- Experience manipulating data using excel
- A keen interest in asset management a real estate
- A logical mindset
- A good attitude to work
- Articulate and confident speaking to senior managers
The Graduate analyst role offers a very competitive salary and full study package.