Accounts Payable Clerk
You will be part of an Accounts Payable team that are responsible for the processing and payment of all purchase invoices for the UK and EMEA.
This global marketing agency are one of the most reputable names in their field. Their head accountancy office is based in Farringdon, City of London.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the daily activities of the accounts payable team, processing supplier invoices, recording expense reports received, along with telephone and mailbox enquiries.
- Process and check a high volume of supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices).
- Match invoices to purchase orders and obtain invoice authorisation.
- Ensure key supplier accounts reconciliations are performed on a timely basis.
- Deal with queries and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- To fulfil additional / ad hoc duties in order to meet the needs of the business.
To be considered for this Accounts Payable Clerk role you must have the following:
- 3+ years working within an accounts payable position
- Good communication skills both by telephone and in writing
- Strong Excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- SAP knowledge desirable
£28,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits and perks