Accounts Payable Assistant (contract)
A fixed term contract Accounts Payable Assistant in Leeds (LS9). This position is with a charity with a UK-wide presence.
Page Personnel are representing a fantastic charity with a fixed term contract in their finance team. The role is an Accounts Payable Assistant, working within the existing finance team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Payment of supplier invoices.
- To Comply with all Accounts Payable processes in an efficient, effective manner and in accordance with agreed SLAs
- This involves compliance to quality management system (QMS) and control measures to ensure correct outputs are achieved while maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers. Contributing to any improvements and changes as may be necessary.
- Meet cyclical financial deadlines.
- This involves meeting month end deadlines to ensure all costs are posted correctly to ledgers at month end and year end. Investigating any transactions that have not progressed and highlight with appropriate business area.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Previously worked for a charity or not-for-profit organisation (desirable, not essential)
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic opportunity to join a charity organisation + fixed term contract to cover maternity leave + Leeds location + nearby transport links and parking + competitive salary