A permanent Finance Manager position based in West Yorkshire, working in the education sector. This role is responsible for the finance management of a number of schools in West Yorkshire.
This position is being recruited by a fantastic academy in Yorkshire, covering a number of schools in West Yorkshire.
This role is based in West Yorkshire and involves travel to other schools in the West Yorkshire area.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the Finance Director with finance management for the academy
- Producing detailed and accurate financial reports
- Financial & management accounts
- Overseeing the finance department with their duties
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, including Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Part-qualified in a finance examining board (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or qualified by experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Previously worked in the education sector (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary between 26,000 and 30,000 dependent on experience + permanent role + time off for school holidays + parking + opportunities for progression & development.