Senior Financial Analyst - Compensation
- Perform monthly journal entries for equity compensation, corporate bonus, long–term incentive plan, 401–K Plus Plan (deferred compensation), Board of Directors compensation, pension, and other corporate held compensation deliverables.
- ?Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Participate in monthly review of financial statements and results for compensation related accounts.
- Draft, coordinate and complete compensation related disclosures (i.e. equity compensation, EPS) for the 10–K/10–Q.
- Draft the annual Proxy statement.
- Assist in the completion of the annual 401–K plan audit (coordinate with auditors, prepare draft financial statements).
- Participate in the execution of internal control procedures, including maintaining support for disclosures related to various filings, executing account reviews, and reviewing financial results for compliance with accounting policies.
- Other Accounting and Finance Department projects.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 3–5 years of relevant work experience.
- CPA is preferred, but not required.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Effective business writing.
- Experience with SEC reporting and related requirements.
- Experience using COGNOS Controller and / or Oracle general ledger or other consolidation system would be helpful.
- Experience with equity compensation and pension accounting would be helpful.
- Experience using Certent or other equity compensation management system would be helpful.