Client Manager - Team Leader
1 day left
- Part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen in central London at a global accountancy practice for a motivated and talented individual to join the firm as a Client manager. This role will allow the successful individual to work closely with a variety of clients; often being their point of reference within the company. There will also be the opportunity to manage staff and to work closely with the firm in order to aid with the firms development
A new and exciting role as a Client manager has arisen in one of the largest single office practices in the UK. They are committed to maintain a size where continuity and personal attention still remain possible. They are able to combine the expertise of a large organisation with the approach-ability of a smaller firm. They focus on quality of service and are keen to meet the needs of their clients' by using leading-edge technology. They work on a global platform and use their experience to deliver an individual service to their clients; from global groups and listed companies to owner managed businesses, private individuals and charities. Based in Central London, they offer audit, assurance and business advisory services, as well as advice on corporate and personal tax matters. They also hold their staff in high regard and strive to provide the best possible working environment an ambition that has been recognised as they have been awarded a 'one to watch' accreditation by Best Companies
- To control the workflow and manage on a portfolio of clients,
- To deal with technical queries
- To complete quality control
- To review VAT returns and registrations
- To communicate with line manager and develop them from both a technical and personal perspective.
- Staff management such as managing productivity, lateness and inductions
- To be the primary contact with senior client staff, typically Financial Controllers and CFO level staff who will be based overseas along with UK based operational staff.
- To understand the client's business and identify issues over and above those immediately arising from the work being reviewed.
- To seeking to develop your interpersonal and technical skills.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or studying
- Experience in (monthly) management accounts preparation and review. Preferably for a portfolio of clients from different industries (at least 50% of time over the last 2 years)
- UK VAT experience
- Fluent English
- Practice background preferable
- Client management experience: fee quotes, billing, collecting, managing information flow
- Appraisals/staff management experience
- Payroll reporting
- SAP Business One experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Global Practice
- Flexible benefits
- Central London
- Career Development
- Competitive Salary