Senior Management Accountant
Michael Page are proud to partner with a key client to source a Senior Management Accountant for their team.
The business is a globally recognized professional services firm employing approximately 43,600 people. They have been in operation for over 130 years, advising, consulting and managing large scale projects across the world within construction, transport and infrastructure. They have offices across the world with a large base in Leeds.
You will be supporting the Financial Controller in the management of the Management Services functions, assuring the effective administration of daily operation and services of the Management Services Management Accounts are performed effectively and efficiently.
Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts and balance sheet reconciliations to agreed deadlines and SLA's. You will also be responsible for being a key point of contact to Management Services customers providing business partnering services to facilitate ongoing budget control and efficiency development.
Responsibilities will include;
* Management of a team of Management Accountants to ensure that the accurate and timely production of management information, balance sheet account reconciliations are performed in a timely manner
* Development of Monthly reporting requirements with key Customers to ensure that information provided is relevant, accurate and timely.
* Work with Management Services customers to identify cost reduction opportunities.
* Highlight risks and opportunities to Financial Controller in an efficient manner.
* To provide key support for the Corporate Real Estate Project. To provide support to Estates through a major increase in portfolio size.
* Provide ad-hoc information and reports to internal customers as required.
* Manage and develop Direct Reports.
* To undertake other such duties as appropriate
We would love to hear from you if you are a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with extensive experience in management accounts and business partnering.
You will also ideally be a strong leader with experience in people management.
Competitive salary + benefits which include 25 days annual leave, pension schemes, life assurance, personal accident cover and paid professional subscriptions.