Finance Business Partner
An opportunity has arisen in this FMCG leading business for a progressive and forward thinking Finance Business Partner to join the Cambridge team to provide impactful change and development. Within this role the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for supporting the project teams as well as providing detailed financial reports and analysis.
An established name in the FMCG sector, this business have seen good periods of growth and are in need of an experienced finance professional to continue this development. Working from the Cambridge site they will be joining this experienced finance team who can provide good opportunities for growth.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Responsible for helping ensure that accurate month end Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared
- Manage the budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Providing variance analysis and building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Supporting the Senior Finance Business Partner in implementing process and system changes
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly forecast and yearly budget packs and analysis
- Assistance with the preparation of the monthly Analysis Pack
- Assist with monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the Senior Finance team with projects to be undertaken
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Experienced in preparing Management Accounts is essential
- Previous experience in forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to adapt to bespoke systems easily
- Good level of competence on Excel, including knowledge of look ups and pivot tables
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Part-Qualified ACCA or CIMA
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to this leading FMCG. working from the Cambridge site and implementing impactful changes. You will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.