Leading FMCG business in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Credit Manager to lead their team.
Our client are an international leading FMCG with an number of sites nationally, and are in need of an experienced Credit Manager to join the Milton Keynes division. You will be taking the helm of an experienced and growing credit team and driving it to continued success.
Credit Manager Responsibilities:
- Daily supervision of Credit Management team members, ensuring the correct work-flow is followed and standards of accuracy and quality are achieved consistently.
- Maintenance a well organised Credit Management team.
- Minimise the working capital requirement for Accounts Receivables
- Responsible for the management of legal processes and cases
- Forecasting of AR month end balances
- Determining monthly collection targets and managing the team's performance to ensure targets are achieved.
- Working with the Senior Credit Risk Manager to implement process improvements
- Be the first point of escalation for the Credit Control team and internal customers, resolving issues and providing best practice advice.
- Partnering with internal customers to unlock queried debts through attending and giving input at business Operational Debt Review calls.
- Partnering with the internal Legal team and external debt collection agency to ensure collection of challenging debts is progressed appropriately.
Credit Manager Requirements
- A recognised qualification in Credit Management (CICM) or are qualified by experience.
- Experience of credit management within a large and growing organisation
- Previous VAT and Indirect Tax experience
- Experience of business to business debt collection and working knowledge of legal action protocols.
- Experience in credit risk strategy.
- The ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders across all areas and levels of a large business
- Good excel and Microsoft office package a must
Whats on offer?
Opportunity to manage a leading team in their state of the art Milton Keynes site. Alongside a highly competitive market salary this is one of the most exciting credit opportunities in Milton Keynes.