Assistant Tax Manager
- Manage a portfolio of clients and projects and lead teams to deliver tax services effectively.
- Review tax computations and tax submissions prepared by tax team leader and tax senior before sign-off.
- Conduct exit meeting with clients to discuss tax comp issues. Resolve tax issues independently and in a timely manner.
- Guide and supervise the tax team to perform to meet or exceed clients’ and team’s expectations. Review team’s performance on a regular basis with complete feedback and coaching.
- Ensure tax fee is paid upon tax submission and owing for not more than 30 days.
- Respond to customer’s questions on tax issues accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coach and develop tax team members with the required competencies.
- Strong tax knowledge and experience
- Team leadership
- Ability to interact, engage and communicate effectively with people at all levels including client management.
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Written English competency
- Planning and organizing skills
- Keep abreast with new developments in taxation, leadership and management so that new thinking and practices can be applied to improve systems and grow people and the organization.