A permanent Management Accountant role has arisen for a Consultancy business based in Watford. Due to a period of exciting growth this is a newly created posistion you will be an integral part of the Finance team and be responsible for the full production of the monthly accounts for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
My client are an innovative and customer focused Consultancy business based in the heart of Watford and offer excellent career progression and exposure. They have a medium sized established Finance team and are looking for a Management Accountant to report into a hands on Financial Controller.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller
- Full production of the monthly accounts for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Preparing Board Pack and monthly financial MI
- Business partnering across functions eg marketing and IT
- Managing financial systems/policies
- Cost control management
- Revenue and margin reporting and analysis
- Ideally Part Qualified or Finalist level
- Experience of Management Accounts is essential
- Be able to work independently and raise issues early so they can be addressed
- Living local to Watford
- Strong reporting awareness with advanced analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and eye for identifying and rectifying inefficiencies producing accurate information every time
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing business who offer great progression and benefits
- Commercial Management Accounting role
- Competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000