Finance Business Partner - Global FMCG
To Finance Business Partner the Sourcing and Category Development teams for the Consumer category (£350M of spend). To provide robust financial evaluation, challenge and support whilst maintaining control and integrity of the cost and purchasing income for the super category.
A global FTSE 100 organisation, based in modern offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Finance Business Partner - Global FMCG, role involves
* Providing financial input to all stages of the sourcing cycle
* Being a 'critical friend' to the Category Development and Sourcing Teams: challenging how and why opportunities are commercially evaluated
* Managing financial risk for supplier contracts, through attention to detail, legal and financial review
* Input to the annual budget and forecast process and ensure robust and challenging targets are set, including monitoring and analysis of performance and recommendation of actions to maintain target
* To work closely with the Income and Control Team to ensure:
- purchasing income deals are accurately set-up in the relevant systems
- supplier invoicing and rebate collection is completed consistent with the terms contained within the supplier contracts
- accurate and timely delivery of purchasing income into the P&L accounts
- balance sheet is controlled effectively
* Manage and make recommendations to optimise working capital
* Understand and provide explanation of the impacts to Purchasing Income to Clients
* Operate with Category Development Leads in a MD-FD relationship.
* Continuously review processes and make changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the wider team
* Ensure the Group financial policy and procedures are followed with particular emphasis on the recognition and accounting for purchasing income
* Identifying opportunities for analysis and effectively using the analysis to drive financial performance and operational efficiency
The ideal candidate for the Finance Business Partner - Global FMCG role will be:
* Part-Qualified/Finalist level: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
* Business process re-engineering experience.
* Experience of delivering proactive, relevant and insightful business decision support
* High numeric and analytical skills
* Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
* Ability to analyse and evaluate information
The Finance Business Partner - Global FMCG can pay between £45-55,000 (depending on experience and level of qualification) plus study support, and excellent benefits!