Page Personnel have a great interim opportunity available for a Payroll Administrator to join a private healthcare business in Salford. The role will be on a temporary basis for 3 months with a possibility of an extension, dependent upon the future needs of the business.
A very well established and recognisable private healthcare brand with offices nationwide.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Supervisor, responsible for processing high volume weekly and monthly payroll. Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing manual calculations including overtime, bonuses and SSP/SMP
- Processing new starters and leavers to the business
- Be the main point of contact for all payroll queries
- Liaise with HMRC when required
- Preparing ad-hoc payroll reports
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Hold 1 years' experience within a similar role
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
£20,000-£22,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + holiday pay + opportunity for an extension