A Management Accountant role for a world renowned business based in the Stoke area. A hands on role in a successful finance function, offering long term progression and opportunity for the right candidate.
A household name in manufacturing, my client is instantly recognisable and a global industry leader!
Management Accountant Responsibilties:
- Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports and local management reporting
- Manage the Annual Statutory Audit
- Monitor relevance and accuracy of the different sources of information
- Assist in the yearly budget preparation
- Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation
- Maintain relevant RTR data
- To be a business partner, closely cooperating with commercial, supply chain and other business and project managers to understand the local business challenges and strategies
- Ensure segregation of duties and robust controls are followed
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Respond to any financial questions or concerns from general management, FP&A, A&F, regional or global teams by explaining data related to local business reporting.
Management Accountant - Essential qualities:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA), ideally 1-3 years PQE
- Commercial aware, with relevant experience
- Ability to work autonomosly and as part of a team
- Be able to perform in a high performing team environment
- Excel capabilities
- Experience of SAP or similar ERP system
A competitive salary, compnay pension, generous holiday package and the chance to work for international brand!