Fund Accountant – Fund Fee Setup (1 Year Contract)
Senior Fund Accountant
A Senior Fund Accountant within the Fund and Fee Setup Department is responsible for:
- Establishment of the Fee budget for each Sub-Funds
- Fee setup of the client agreed budget in GP3 (Global Portfolio) fund accounting application
- Posting of accounting entries
- Monthly monitoring of the fee budget accruals
- Creation and maintenance of Performance Fee Model
- Monitoring of NAV fluctuation and control of outstanding items
- Calculation of the ongoing charges (KIID reporting)
- Fund Mergers and Fund currency conversions
- Creation of Funds and Share classes + creation of Fund and Transfer Agency calendar
- Monthly monitoring of the calendar setup.
- Interaction with external vendors, e.g CBL, CSSF; FUNDSQUARE.
- Degree (University) in economics/business administration/accounting or Final secondary school examinations
- Work experience in a similar position and environment and sound experience in fund accounting desirable
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and transfer agency.
- GP3 knowledge is a must, good command of Excel. An experience on transfer agency domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Very good teamwork and communication skills.
- A very good command of English is essential. Knowledge of German or French an advantage
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of December 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.1 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $7.6 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.1 trillion in assets under management
- $132 billion in banking assets
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.