Collection Specialist - Spanish speaking
Kerry Business Services (KBS) ensures that the business financial processes are efficient and consistent through handling incoming and outgoing invoices for the sites. The teams work with site colleagues and vendors and consists of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, HR Operations and Payroll.
- Ownership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers.
- Customer interaction and follow up using Daily Worklist
- Action Blocked Orders as soon as the report is issued
- Issue account statements
- Dispute rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
- Run KPI reports
- Monthly Reports - Update and analyse reports
- Weekly Reports - Update and analyse reports.
Assist other credit specialists where necessary to achieve departmental targets.
- Fluent Spanish and English written and spoken
- Minimum of 6 months credit controller experience in a busy Accounts Receivable Department
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognising potential problems and seeking solutions
- Be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excellent understanding and daily use of Excel and SAP.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.