GL Accountant - Prague - Anděl
You will be part of the team supporting US International SOS entities. Your main responsibility will be to reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Participate in monthly closing of books
- Ensure all BS accruals / deferrals are accurate
- Account for fixed assets movements and depreciation runs and maintain FAR up-to-date
- Prepare quarterly VAT return
- Support financial statements audit requirements
- Loading the accounting data into a reporting systems
- Balance sheet and intercompany accounts revaluations
- Chart of Accounts Maintenance
- Engage in process of improvement initiatives
- Cooperation with internal share services clients as well as key stakeholders on business side
- Daily cooperation with other teammates on PTP and OTC side based in Prague
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2+ years of experience within PTP/RTR accounting
- Good Excel knowledge - If you don't feel confident and there will be chemistry between us we will give you particular training
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented, self-organized, independent, stress resistant team player
ADVANTAGE is knowledge of SUN accounting system and Cognos reporting
What we is waiting for you?
- Your own workplace in the open space Office
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: ASAP
HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE?
Our flexible working hours enable you to manage your working day. We start no later than 10 am and finish after 2 pm.
WE LOVE TO SEE OUR EMPLOYEES RELAXED
You can enjoy moments with your colleagues on sunny terrace where we plant herbs and tomatoes. Our Recreation committee superheroes organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, theatre...
YOUR DEVELOPMENT LIES AT THE HEART OF OUR CULTURE
We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations.
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Benefit card
- Multisport card...