Consultant, Fund Accounting
- Excellent Melbourne CBD Offices
- Tight Knit and Collegiate Team
- Base Salary Range of $75k - $85k
Who we are
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise, and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
What we do
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
About the role
This role is part of the Australia Investment Accounting (AIA) team in Melbourne. You will be responsible for oversight of the Unit Pricing and Unit Registry function for all AIA Clients. Unit Pricing is completed in Chicago, Bangalore and Manila, with the Melbourne office completing final sign-off and providing a first point of contact for the client. The Consultant will be required to work closely with the AIA teams in all three locations and to work closely with the external clients. In addition the role has responsibility over the Hard Close / month end process.
The consultant will also be involved in implementation of new clients along with restructures and transitions for existing clients.
What you will do
- Previous unit pricing experience; you will be technically sound in this area of expertise and have broader knowledge of other areas.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Numerical and computer literacy (including spreadsheet skills) - (e.g. Excel, Word).
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required; demonstrate innovation.
As of March 31, 2019, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.9 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $8.2 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.2 trillion in assets under management
- $122 billion in banking assets
Northern Trust is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for excellence in our efforts to recruit, develop and deploy the highest caliber workforce. Our commitment and success to a diverse workforce is evident in employee satisfaction and industry acknowledgment. For a list of all our achievements please click here .
For a private discussion please contact Gez Williams on +61 3 9935 8204.