Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing - Melbourne/Sydney
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the Transfer Pricing team in our Melbourne or Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- You will manage a broad range of clients and provide advice on transfer pricing controversy issues, deal with revenue authorities and review transfer pricing documentation, including comparative economic analysis of transactions within multinational groups.
- As a Manager, you will assist clients with the design and implementation of transfer pricing policies and frameworks, working closely with all members of the team.
- Strong experience in the Transfer Pricing field preferably gained in Australian, European or North American jurisdictions at Manager level
- Strong academic record, preferably with an honours degree or higher in economics, law, finance, accounting, actuarial, science or engineering
- Exceptional client service orientation and a collaborative approach
- Excellent numerical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in relation to formal report writing
- Problem solving abilities and a focus on solutions
- Willingness to learn and get involved in a range of cutting edge projects
Who are Tax?
EY's Tax practice believes a better working world is helping our clients navigate through a rapidly- changing business and tax environment. EY professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional value to clients by developing and executing strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Learn more about Tax here.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.