Michael Page are partnering with a well known business to source a Management Accountant for their team.
Our client are part of a large listed business operating in the financial services sector.
With over 1000 employees across 15 locations they are well known and highly respected in their field.
Due to a reformation of the Finance team they are looking for a Management Accountant. Typically the Finance function have been very back office based however they have recently transitioned into a function much more focused on business partnering and adding value to the wider business through insightful financial reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with senior management of the appropriate division/departments to gain a clear understanding of the month end figures and required accruals.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Providing a detailed variance analysis on accounts and cost centres.
- Assisting with the development of current procedures to implement more efficient processes both within the immediate non-staff related costs team and as part of the Finance Transformation project.
- Production of monthly reports.
- Preparation of Non-staff related costs budget.
- Preparation of Non-staff related costs forecast.
- Reconciliation of intercompany recharges.
- Reviewing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Take on ad-hoc project work as required.
For this role you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
You must also be a confident communicator who enjoys business partnering and working with operations outside of Finance.
Competitive salary + benefits.