Due to continued expansion of the Building and Construction business based in Bagshot, our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Management Accountant to take responsibility for the production of management accounts, support the department with the production of operational reports and support with accounting queries.
This instantly-recognisable Building and Construction organisation based in Bagshot, is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- To prepare management accounts, including calculation of deferred income, accruals, prepayments and other accounting adjustments, conduct variance analysis and provide commentary
- To review capital expenditure and maintain the fixed assets register and depreciation
- To prepare monthly budget packs for Department Heads, and meet with department heads to discuss variances and reporting requirements
- To reconcile inter-company and control accounts monthly
- To assist with the preparation of annual and interim audits and support he Group Financial Accountant with the production of statutory accounts
The successful Management Accountant will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
The role will suit a part-qualified accounting professional who is working towards completing the CIMA or ACCA qualification. You will need to demonstrate experience in or a good understanding of accounting concepts and knowledge of Excel.
This Management Accountant based in Bagshot for a leading Building and Construction business, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.