Consultant (Forensics, Investigations and Litigation Support)
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If you answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We have availability in our Forensic Department.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Conduct in-depth research/ analyse for financial and non-financial information, to apply appropriate forensic approach.
- Carrying out all statutory duties as required by Law, handle report filling to relevant authorities.
- Investigating company affairs, to conduct on-going assignment.
- Maintain professional relationship and communicate effectively to all level of engagement management.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports and progression of action taken on the portfolios.
- Provide guidance to subordinate, facilitating excellent teamwork and coordination across project team members.
Essential Qualification and Skills: -
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Commerce/ Law or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years related working experience.
- Candidate from Accounting and Law firm is welcome.
- Proactive, result-oriented, strong personalities and good communication in English.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via +603-2297 1000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.