- Full time
The KPMG Actuarial Services team offers innovative business strategies to clients with an aim of helping them navigate the rapidly changing insurance industry.
What you will do:
- Performing actuarial audit for our life insurance, general insurance, and reinsurance clients
- Preparing assessment report and discuss the findings with clients
- Participating in various engagements related to IFRS, capital and risk management reviews, actuarial internal audit, reserving and pricing review, mergers and acquisitions consulting, and pension valuation
- Contributing to new business proposals and presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Min. 2 years experience in related field would be preferred
- Exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Possess Actuarial qualifications will be considered as an advantage point.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.