VACATION TRAINEE(S) - IPOH AUDIT
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Ipoh and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, Ipoh office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
Under this function, our interns will acquire these competencies:
- Understanding of Accounting Standards in Malaysia
- Audit assessment & compliance
- Drafting of financial statements
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in Accounting (preferred) or Finance, with preferably an average CGPA of 3.2
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.