This job is ideal for anyone looking to get into work immediately and have the flexibility of working on a temporary contract within Credit control
My client are a not for profit business, based in Witham and have a large finance team.
The key responsibilities for this credit control position are:
- Obtain aged debt reports and prioritise debts to chase.
- Use available resources to confirm contact details for customer
- Make all necessary enquiries to establish any reasons for non-payment and negotiate payment methods / repayment terms with the debtor. Repayment terms should be in accordance with client policy, and if necessary referred back to .
- Generate automated reminder letters and check all electronic and manual diary notes to ensure the issuing of the letter is appropriate. If not, consider alternative action.
- Communicate with finance and no finance budget holders in client organisations and other NHS bodies to assist in resolving queries regarding disputes for no -payment of invoices between NHS organisations.
- Ensure receipt of all certified agreements as per the timetable.
- Interrogate the Sales Financial ledger to obtain reports. Using analytical skills, analyse data and complete standard forms, used as supporting documentation in the preparation of the statutory accounts, under guidance.
- Where applicable prepare Direct Debit payment schedules for the Senior to process.
The successful candidate will need previous credit control experience and can start immediately
- £12 p/h inc holiday pay
- 6 month contract