Director, AML Remediation PMO
- Drive implementation of a portfolio of strategic AML projects and play an influential role over project outcomes, working closely with key project stakeholders including project directors and managers.
- Drive initialisation and mobilisation of new strategic projects, including development of proper project objectives, timelines, costs and resources, as well as appropriate Key Performance Indicators to motivate and reward project teams.
- Drive timely and effective implementation of key strategic projects, ensuring that these projects meet their strategic intent and goals.
- Provide consultation and advice in developing and executing strategic projects, including structuring analyses, defining work plans, and facilitating issues management and resolution.
- Lead management of programme interdependencies and risks, in particular for multi-functional and multi-geographic initiatives.
- Lead monitoring and tracking of project completion and benefits realisation for strategic projects.
- Lead and guide data gathering and research to support key strategic project plans and implementation.
- Assist to institutionalise rigour and discipline for project implementation across CIMB Group, focusing on key strategic projects.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Qualifications: Degree from a recognised University.
Relevant Working Experience: Depending on level, at least 8 years of working experience, preferably with 3 year experience in project management role.
1. Good appreciation of banking practices, products and regulatory environment
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for presentations, deliverables production and meeting conduct
3. Effective team work and time management skills to meet project datelines
An added advantage if you have,
4. Anti-money laundering remediation or transformation related experience
5. Process reengineering, improvement or automation experience or knowledge, such as Six Sigma techniques
6. Systems integration, engineering and/or architecture experience or knowledge
7. Advanced level competency in Excel including chart and pivot tables