Assistant Finance Manager
This is a key position in Finance division involving interaction with and financial monitoring of various overseas companies of the Sunrise Group.
- Interact with Group Company Accounts department for day-to-day operations.
- Review of daily, weekly and monthly cash flow and cash positions of Group Companies.
- Prepare Budget Cash flows for Group Companies
- Review of Actual cash flow and variance analysis against Budget
- Review of Sales and Profits against Budget
- Review of stock positions
- Follow up & Review of Accounts and Tax - Annual filing
- Co-ordinate for operational issues if any
- Monitor expenses and prepare expense analysis and budget and Variance Analysis
- Expense approval
- Liaising for signatures from Authorized signatories for Group Company documentation
- Give Accounting solutions to Group Companies when required
- Visit Group Companies
- Management Reporting
- Other adhoc tasks
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant / ACCA holder or equivalent education with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Must possess good knowledge of tax regulations and accounting standards
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Must be pro-active, resourceful, detailed and able to work hands-on under tight-deadlines