Senior Finance Manager
The employer is from Medical sector.
- Ensure the completion of month end reporting by WD+5 and uploaded into Cognos by WD+7.
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet Schedules and ensure no long outstanding items in the balance sheet.
- Lead and supervise the GL Team in their daily area of work.
- Ensure compliance with SOP in the daily work performed by the team
- Liaise closely with auditors on all the audit work conducted and ensure deliverables are completed in accordance to timeline.
- Liaise with Corporate Tax and Treasury Team on annual corporate tax filing and treasury matters respectively.
- Ensure relevant important issues are highlighted in the monthly commentaries of the facilities/entities
- Business partnering with internal relevant stakeholders to provide support on operational matters.
- Involved in annual forecasting and budgeting exercise.
- Lead, coach, guide and mentor team. Grow team members with due training and career planning.
- Identify control issues/ deficiencies in the work flow/ system and initiate process improvement projects with various stakeholders.
- to support organization/ department job realignment exercise to streamline work processes.
- Spearhead projects assigned by AVP Finance & Head of Finance such as setting up of new clinics, new incentives schemes etc.
- ACCA/ Degree in Accountancy with CPA certification.
- At least 8 years' hands on experience in similar position.
- Prior audit working experience.