Assistant Finance Manager (Consolidation)
- Lead and support the new financial system implementation (i.e. Navision)
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely monthly and annual reports to management.
- Manage the overall financial accounting functions, including expenses, intercompany invoicing and allocations for the APAC entities. Provide guidance and support to respective Finance team supporting APAC entities to ensure timely submission of monthly and annual accounts.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of all finance initiatives in the team.
- Implement group’s accounting and reporting policies and procedures to meet the groups’ statutory requirements and corporate governance directives
You should be a CA or CPA with 3-4 years of external audit experience, at least 5 years of commercial experiences from the energy / industrial experiences. Skilled in project accounting, financial consolidation, oversaw regional financial closing for more than 5 countries within APAC, supervised at least 2 subordinates. You are an inquisitive and driven business partner to the Head of Operations and Business Development.
To apply, please forward your updated CV to Maggie.Loh@CGPTalent.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.