Finance Manager / Assistant Finance project (Project Finance, Infrastructure/ Construction/ Real Est
- Assists Project Development teams within the Asia region in all financial aspects of projects in their development stage until the moment they become operational (including preparing, organizing and optimizing financial offers). This applies to acquisition projects and “greenfield” projects.
- Builds and reviews financial models.
- Leads the process of due diligence (outsourced to transaction services firms) in case of acquisition.
- Assesses financial return of the projects, including under IFRS
- Analyses risks associated with a new project, including but not limited to operational (construction and operation), financial credit default, currency, interest rates risks, etc.
- Advices on the financial and legal structuring (including Tax matters) of a new project
- Reviews projects’ contractual documentation (share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement, service agreement and financing documentation) and co‐draft finance related provisions.
- Drafts investment memorandums and presentation for the Group’s Investment Committee
- Ensures projects’ compliance with Group’s rules in terms of project returns and risks allocation
- Assists the Financial controllers in the projects’ set up and performance follow‐up.
- Interacts with financial advisors/consultants upon necessity.
- Around 5 years of experience in corporate and project finance. Ideal candidates will have experience in Bank, MNCs or Transaction Services from Big 4 accounting firms, with experience in China deals
- Good understanding of IFRS GAAP and solid Excel modeling skills
- Experience in negotiations would be a plus
- Preliminary knowledge of Corporate tax and Business contracts
- Good communication skills with fluent English and Mandarin
- Dynamic and outgoing personality with positive working attitude
- Ready to travel to support projects in the region
- Ability to work independently and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously