Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Payroll Senior to join our client, a leading international retail company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Street.
Our client is a leading international retail fashion brand, located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus. Due to growth across their international business, an opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Senior to join the team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Payroll Senior with responsibility for the following duties:
- Complete the monthly payroll submissions file to ADP, ensuring checks are made to minimise errors;
- Line Manage the HR & Office Admin team, providing support where necessary;
- Act as the first point of call for managing payroll queries (telephone, email or via query resolution process within our Company Intranet);
- Ensure the retail stores/concessions have completed their weekly timesheets; escalating errors to the Retail
- Services Manager to ensure right first time approach;
- Liaise with the HR Assistant to ensure that the starters, leavers and 'movers' processes are correct, efficient and highlight any suggested improvements to the HR team;
- Manage the 'back end' of the HR database to manage access rights and/or make any necessary changes;
- Development and maintenance of all payroll/reward information on the Company Intranet (Fabric);
- Produce monthly (or ad hoc) HR/payroll related reports using the HR database (HR.NET);
- Oversee the Irish payroll (this is outsourced);
- Liaise with Finance to ensure retail bonus payments are processed on a monthly basis;
- Provide ad hoc support and cover for the HR Assistant;
- Support the Director of HR with any benefits/payroll initiatives as and when required;
- Liaise with external benefit providers to ensure all administration is correct and up to date information is circulated within the company as and when required;
- Provide training and support for Head Office and Retail teams to ensure they are fully compliant with policy and procedures that impact on payroll.
ADP EXPERIENCE - ESSENTIAL
EXPERIENCE MANAGING PAYROLL FOR 1000+ STAFF - ESSENTIAL
INTERNATIONAL PAYROLL EXPERIENCE - DESIRABLE
RETAIL PAYROLL EXPERIENCE - DESIRABLE
Salary of £40,000-£45,000
Competitive benefits package