Corporate Tax Partner - Fantastic Top 20 Kent Practice
A leading Kent based Top 20 firm of chartered accountants is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Partner to join their team. Ideally based in their office near Sidcup but can be based elsehwere in Kent. The role offers a clear route to partner level. The successful individual will play a pivotal role in the wider development and growth of the firms Tax offering.
A leading firm of Top 20 chartered accountants with offices across Kent. The firm has undergone mainly organic growth in its Kent and South East operations. The firm has a wide breadth of clients, ranging in size, complexity and industry area, ranging across FTSE, AIM listed and OMBs with a core mix from around £10-20million plus range. Sectors vary widely to include a few examples, across media related industries/ retail, construction, consultancy and many more.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Partner, this position will continue to deliver and develop the high quality provision of tax services. The position holds the responsibility, with the assistance of the Tax Director and Manager, for running an office Tax department in a reliable, professional and commercial manner. This person holds overall responsibility for the management of the tax team.
- ACA, ACCA and/or CTA qualified
- Relevant but varied post qualification tax experience in practice
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Experience of dealing confidently with a variety of business and personal clients
- An outgoing approach with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and with clients;
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent, accurate and hands on approach to work
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focus and commercial awareness
- Project management skills to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Maintain adequate CPD in all areas of tax
- Flexible approach during busy periods
- AAT or ATT qualified
- Working in practice
- Specialist knowledge in at least one area
- Business and/or practice development experience
- Good networking skills
A fantastic Salary and benefits package is on offer.
Role can be based in any of the Kent offices but preferably near Sidcup.
To find out More, please do not hesitate to get in touch!