Assistant Financial Accountant
Our client is looking for an ambitious and actively studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT. Someone who is eager on growth and progression.
Our client is a large well known business that offers fantastic progression routes and study support.
- Reconciling bank accounts and follow up of any queries.
- Reporting on intercompany costs and creditors where required.
- Reconciliations and investigation of VAT and tax accounts
- General Ledger processing, which may include processing of fixed assets, intercompany and any other general ledger tasks.
- Preparing general ledger reconciliations and journals
- To assist with preparation work for reporting and Audits
- Answering queries from colleagues on all aspects of general ledger/sales ledger/ payments/ receipts
- To support the other accounts teams ( treasury, financial reporting and Sales Ledger) when required
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures
- To fulfill Health & Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety Policy Statement, Manual and Safe Systems of Work
- To support and practice the Company's Quality Policy and Mission Statement
- To follow the Company's Equalities Policies in relation to other staff, customers and members of the Group, at a level appropriate to the post
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and character of work as may reasonably be required within the Department. Significant permanent changes in duties will require agreed revisions to be made to this Job Description.
Experience of working in a busy department
AAT/ Finance Graduate
General Ledger, Sales ledger or treasury experience.
Up to £28,000 + study support