This is a fantastic opportunity for a individual who is keen on progressing their career into a FP&A analyst position. In this role you will be involved in analysing high volumes of data.
My client are one of the largest retail companies in the UK. They are looking to create a new finance team in Colchester.
The responsibilities for this FP&A Analyst Role are:
- Delivering commercial analysis, providing insight into key business drivers and strategic projects
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an annual budgeting & reforecasting model which aligns to the business priorities and KPIs
- Manage delivery of high quality Board presentations in relation to monthly results, budgets and strategic projects
- Develop understanding and analysis of the profitability of the differing streams of business in order to drive the strategy of the business. Analyse sales mix across all income streams, understand pricing and margin levers, highlighting key trends and opportunities
- Working alongside the Head of FP&A to deliver requirements to the investors
- Act as business partner to functions and stakeholders across the business
- Provide analysis and input into investment decisions where needed across multiple departments, such as marketing, IT, operations, pricing & data
- Provide detailed analysis and insight into Tusker's in-house insurance products
- Produce ad-hoc analysis as required by the Board
- Opportunity to act as deputy to the Head of FP&A in many areas
To be successful in your application you must be a ACCA/CIMA studier and have over 4 years of relevant FP&A analyst experience
- Excellent Additional Benefits
- 20 days holiday