UKI F&A UKI Senior Specialist
Job Title: UKI F&A UKI Senior Specialist
Level: 8 - Associate Manager
The UKI Finance and Accounting Senior Specialist is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of the F&AD, GS Finance and US GAAP team.This incorporates control of the execution and delivery of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements under GS, F&AD and US GAAP.
- Successfully lead, supervise and coach the Team
- Manage the relationship with the Country Controller on a daily basis
- Support Country Controller / Managers with ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Month end review of journals to ensure US GAAP compliance
- Responsible for all elements of fiscal year planning and forecasting
- Review of balance sheet accounts ensuring quality commentary and that team are following up actions
- Responsible for all management reporting covering GS, F&AD and US GAAP
- Ensure that all reports issued are accurate, timely and supported by appropriate explanatory business commentary
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Responsible for the annual Activity Rate calculation
- Responsible for Annual Price List and Fixed rate calculation
- Ownership of the monthly statutory billing process for AEE Dublin
- Work closely with geographic services finance leads to ensure monthly costs are correct and cost targets are being met.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness through new tools, processes and approaches.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of SAP and Business Reporting in support of Management Reporting and Accounting
- Maximise team performance through target management and motivation.
- Be perceptive to team morale and address any staff issues as they occur.
- Provide cross team support as required
- Become a point of contact for the UKI Finance community
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Professional accountancy qualification - preferably ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with at least 2 years in a team lead position
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Influencing, persuasion & negotiation skills
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, pro-active, self-driven and high quality work standard
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Team worker skills with ability to coach and motivate team
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Exposure to UK & US GAAP
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in SAP and Business Reporting
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.