Finance & Accounting Associate Graduates x 5
Job Title: Finance Development Programme – Finance & Accounting Associate (x5)
About the Finance Development Programme (FDP)
The Finance Development Programme (FDP) is Accenture’s formal graduate programme in Finance. The rotational programme is designed to foster diverse thinking and develop a broad range of finance skills in early finance talent. The programme goal is to transform talented FDP participants into future Accenture leaders.
We support a range of professional accountancy qualifications as part of the FDP programme. Participants decide which qualification best suits them and their career plans.
Examples of some of the qualifications we support:
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (ACA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Professional qualification support includes payment of lecture and exam fees, paid study leave and the possibility to accrue overtime to add to exam preparation time.
About the Roles
The programme duration is three and a half years with the intake of new participants in August/September of each year. Participants discover their strengths by rotating through three, 12 to 15-month placements, across three areas within Accenture's finance teams. For example:
Controllership supports the end-to-end Financial Reporting process, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of our accounts and avoiding compliance risk.
- Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS)
The CDTS team focuses on bringing commercial and financial rigor to structuring and shaping deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements.
- Client Financial Management (CFM)
The CFM team is responsible for delivering financial services to Accenture contract and client team management throughout the lifecycle of a contract.
- Internal Audit
The Internal Audit team provides an independent assessment within Accenture of the reliability and integrity of financial and operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of systems and internal controls that support and process financial and operating information, and compliance with corporate policies and procedure.
- Holdings/Intellectual Property Team
The Holdings team manages the controllership of holding entities in Accenture. It assesses monthly variances and reports this to the Country Controller.
The IP team manages the entire Intangible Assets Portfolio. The team is the owner of all Accenture intangible assets that are being developed.
- Ventures and Acquisitions
The V&A team is dedicated to streamlining the acquisition process, efficiently merging acquired companies into Accenture and developing deep, functional expertise in the area of ventures and acquisitions.
- The Dock/Analytics
The Dock is a destination for Accenture clients globally with specialisations in design expertise, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, advanced analytics, security, policing and digital marketing.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Strong computer skills preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new areas, flexibility is a must
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Fluency in English
- Degree in Business, Finance - or equivalent part-qualification, is preferred
- Although this is a graduate programme, relevant experience may supersede degree requirements
- Experience of working in a Finance function is an advantage
- Experience of SAP is an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.