UKI F&A UKI Analyst
Job Title: UKI F&A UKI Analyst
Career Level: 11 - Analyst
The GS Ireland Finance Analyst will support the budgeting and forecasting process of Geographic Services in Ireland. This role is a blend of financial and management accounting.
- Support the team during budgeting and forecasting process for the GS functions.
- Preparation of monthly GS reporting with Actual v Forecast variance analysis.
- Provide finance insights to GS function leads to help them track budget expenditure.
- Monthly calls with budget leads. Ability to communicate clearly and develop relationships with stakeholders.
- Process cost reallocations in line with budget guidelines.
- Prepare month end and other ad-hoc management reports.
- Participate in General Ledger processes including balance sheet reconciliations and month end P&L analytical review.
- Prepare monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare monthly internal controls in compliance with SOX.
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Monitor and process EFT payments.
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Part-qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification an advantage.
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility, pro-active and self-driven. Maintain a high quality of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP / Business Reporting an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.