Senior Financial Accountant
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Contract role to end of Jan 2020
We are looking for a Part or Qualified Financial Accountant to work within a busy Finance team to support on:
- Preparation of monthly accounts for a group of entities on SAP
- Management of intercompany recharges ensuring costs are recharged accordingly
- P&L variance analysis for Business Partner review
- Preparation and posting of approved accruals & prepayments
- Submission of month end accounts on Hyperion
- Preparation of month end reporting packs to Business Partner
- Completion of Balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
You will be a Part or fully Qualified Accountant with:
- Advanced Excel skills
- GL SAP experience is highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills with high level of attention to detail
- Experience working with various accounting standards a plus
- Strong analytical skills- ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.