Junior Finance Assistant (£25,000 Contract)
This role, Junior Finance Assistant (£25,000 Contract), is working for a market leading company and offers a candidate at the start of their career the opportunity to progress and develop!
Our client are looking for someone with one years experience in Finance who is keen to undertake a 6 month contract, with a high possibility of becoming permanent.
Candidates applying must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
Our client are a large and well known business based in the City of London.
They have an excellent training programme for candidates at the start of their career which works on rotation through different roles within the finance team.
The role will offer exposure to working alongside an Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant and CFO.
Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice as a maximum.
This role, Junior Finance Assistant (£25,000 Contract), involves:
- Working on sales ledger and purchase ledger processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Raising sales invoices and WIP billing
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Checking payments daily and networking internally to ensure that each department has followed the correct procedure in order to ensure the invoices and sent out and paid on time
- Recording cheques received
- Getting involved in the accruals and prepayments over time
- Accountancy focused
- At least one years finance experience is required
- 6 months contract before becoming permanent
- Candidates will ideally be immediately available
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Finance Assistant (£25,000 Contract), must:
1. Have at least 1 years experience in Finance
2. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
3. Be happy to commit to a 6 month fixed term contract with the view to become permanent thereafter
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate at the start of their career to progress and learn within a reputable business.