An established, but growing pharmaceuticals business are in need of an experienced Financial Accountant looking to take the next step in their career within this business central role, working from Royston. As Financial Accountant you will be providing support to the non-finance teams in a business partnering capacity by producing detailed cash flow forecasts, alongside having ownership over the budgeting cycle.
An established pharmaceuticals business who can provide an excellent working environment from their Royston location. The Financial Accountant will be joining an experienced finance function and will be supporting the non-finance teams and driving business decisions through their work.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Cash flow forecasting and corresponding reports to the senior team
- Producing analysis of all Risks and Operations within the balance sheet
- Drafting reporting pack on a quarterly basis
- Analysis of departmental spend variances
- Assist with annual statutory audit
- Assist with annual budget cycle
- Play a strong business partner to the non-finance team
- P&L reporting and analysis
- Assisting with any systems and process improvements
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant will be:
- Part- Qualified or Finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in working with accounting standards and producing financial statements
- Experience in use of Excel to an advanced level, with wide systems exposure
- Have an eye for detail and a hands-on approach
- Be a team player with a flexible mind-set
The successful candidate will be making an excellent career move to a leading pharmaceuticals business, operating within their growing Royston team. You will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.