A Project Accountant role for an IFRS 9, 15 & 16 Implementation Project. In a multi-national luxury retail brand.
Our client a multi-national luxury retail brand, listed on the NYSE. Is looking to implement the new IFRS 9, 15 & 16 standards across their group. With a modern head office based in the West End of London, our client offers a great location to work, alongside a social team.
The Project Accountant will:
- Support the implementation of the new IFRS 9, 15 & 16 changes.
- Provide accounting guidance to group shared services and the separate divisions, whilst the new accounting standards are implemented.
- Review, verify and reconcile output data in Pro-lease compared to excel model.
- Provide sound technical advice on technical accounting issues and matter of interpretation and assess the impact on commercial decisions.
- Support the development and implementation of new processes and controls that are efficient and robust at the point of adoption.
- Assistance with budget and forecast processes.
The Project Accountant will need to:
- Be fully qualified ACA or ACCA from a top 20 audit firm.
- Strong excel skills (V-Look Up, SumIfs, Pivot Tables).
- Familiar with IFRS 9, 15 & 16.
- Demonstrable experience working within a project environment.
- Immediately available or available with a 1-2 week notice period.
A competitive day rate for a 6 month contract, while having a global brand on your CV.