We have a vacancy in our Barnes office in South West London for a graduate from any discipline to train towards the ACCA qualification.
The successful candidate will train towards the ACCA professional global qualification with a small friendly practice, committed to offering a full study package.
Candidates can expect to have a multi-disciplined approach across areas including Audit, Accounts preparation and Taxation work, along with general office administrative duties progressing on to becoming trusted business advisors.
The successful candidate will have a good eye for detail and will develop an all-round knowledge of financial management and reporting systems and will learn how to adhere to strict statutory deadlines. The successful candidate will have strong A level results but have decided to go straight into a training role rather than University, or already have (or expect to receive) at least a 2:1 degree. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We encourage applicants with non-accountancy based degrees.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
1. Solid IT skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both written and spoken
3. Ability to work alone and as part of a team
4. Ability to plan ahead and to manage changing priorities
5. Be enthusiastic to lean and understand how businesses operate