Finance Business Partner
As a Business Partner for Operations, you will own the relationship, reporting and budgeting / outlook for the Operations business area.
High profile, employer of choice in Nottingham city centre with a fantastic culture and employer brand
- Own the Relationship between Finance and the Operations Business Area including managing key relationships, representing finance at business meetings and raising the profile of Finance.
- Complete all month end close activity for Operations and provide reporting and commentary to both the business and Finance
- Be the voice of Finance within Operations and provide effective challenge and support
- Work with the Business to produce and report on the month Outlook and ultimately the Annual Budget
- Provide finance knowledge for various ad hoc exercises and Business requests.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to produce monthly Outlook and Annual Budget ensuring that any risks or opportunities are effectively communicated and understood
- Work in partnership with the operations leadership team to drive sustainable cost efficiencies for the business and ensure any investment is optimised
- Ensure all month end activity is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify and develop process improvements
Qualified accountant with strong analytical skills and a track record of business partnering within a fast paced business