Business Analyst with Dutch
Grant Thornton is currently seeking an experienced Dutch speaking Business Analyst to join our Business Consulting team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a fast paced, high growth Consulting team. The role will offer successful candidates the opportunity to continue to build on their existing skills, whilst working with a team of exceptionally talented professionals.
Our team delivers consulting services in areas such as finance transformation, operational excellence, project and change management, strategy, digital and business transformation.
As a Business Analyst, your role will regularly require you to:
- Identify and review project requirements with stakeholders;
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions;
- Liaise with the technical team members to perform gap analyses and impact assessments;
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing;
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose;
- Ensure solutions adhere with Security and Compliance policies and procedures;
- Contribute to an agile way of working, e.g. through Daily Scrums;
- Perform basic project management tasks.
The role will involve travel to Belgium (approx. 80%)
- Ability to speak Dutch fluently in a professional setting;
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst;
- Honours degree in IT, Engineering, Business or equivalent;
- Previous requirements gathering & documentation review experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative environment;
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure;
- Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in a consulting environment;
- Previous experience of working on an IT systems implementation project.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.