SUN Systems Advisor #279 @ Environmental NGO
SUN Systems Advisor #279
Our partner is seeking a SUN systems advisor to support them in reviewing and making recommendations on the future of their accounting systems.
The successful candidate will review and make recommendations on:
- Capacity maximisation – this is expected to take the bulk of the time, with the consultant reviewing how best the organisation can continue operating their existing system without an imminent upgrade. It will entail a review of their current processes, and offer recommendations on how to generate efficiencies through targeted process changes.
The consultant’s assessment will build on the internal priority list established by the Finance department, with a focus on recommendations to shorten month-end through automation of cost recovery, match funding and NPE recharges.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Sun.
- Consider alternatives to Sun.
- Finance professional, with demonstrable experience of reviewing and supporting the capacity maximisation of SUN Systems.
- Experience of SUN Systems is essential.
- Experience of process review and improvements within an IT context is essential.
Day rate based on experience. Immediate start preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.