RA Finance Accountant and Control Analyst
The R&A Accountant will focus on the delivery of end to end group reporting activities and ensuring quality of financial statements. They will build a deep knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process. They will work collaboratively with colleagues in R&A and their peers from other processes where operational excellence or data integrity impacts on the R&A delivery. The role will have a mix of deliverables between complex accounting and reporting activities. Ensuring business transactions are accounted either automatically or manually in line with the Standard Global Processes as well as Shell and External accounting guidelines or to build accounted numbers into standard reports. This could be through automation of systems or manual interventions.
- Complete all assigned complex process activities (General Leger, Group Reporting, Management Information, Statutory and other) in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide support to other team members on complex issues using knowledge and experience
- Provide expertise to FO and non FO stakeholders: GFRM / IFRS subject matter expert
- Participate and leads R&A process projects across various locations
- Initiate and lead process improvements
- Resolve and escalate issues timely and effectively
- Comply with team, center, process and global policies and procedures
- Manage effectively interfaces with FO and non FO stakeholders, build end to end perspective
- Blackline accounts owner/supervisor role
- Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls within areas of responsibility
- Control owner / control operator (RDS, FCM, business)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.