Commercial Finance Rotation
This pharmaceuticals company are looking for someone to join their Commercial Finance Rotation to support the business in various different areas and will have exposure to Management Accounts, Analysis and Financial Accounts.
A pharmaceuticals company based in Hatfield are an international business with big plans their R&D programme. They are looking for someone to come in to their Commercial Finance Rotation scheme and get exposure from various areas of finance and progressing through the company with limitless opportunities.
Commercial Finance Rotation scheme will have a variety of duties, detailed below:
- To submit completed month end P&L, Balance Sheet and non financial information for use both by internal management.
- To provide margin and operating expenses commentary to budget and prior year variances
- To assist with quarterly reporting
- To ensure VAT reporting is correct
- To develop reporting systems to assist local management, and to streamline and standardise reporting systems and processes across both entities - in line with reporting systems
- To assist in the implementation of a new ERP and accounting system
- To assist with provision of all relevant information to prepare annual tax returns and other tax compliance requirements
- To prepare and collate all sales and margin (by product and by customer information) for inclusion in the budget.
- To populate and phase overheads budget.
- To produce all commentary and variance analysis for inclusion in the budget presentation packs.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in an aspect of accounting
- Ideally an Internship or 1 year of transactional experience
- good written and oral communication skills
- a knowledge of accounting systems
- Degree level/Will consider AAT qualified
- Good academics
- A positive and logical approach with the ability to work well in a team
An exciting new opportunity for a graduate management accountant to join a fast growing company in Hatfield. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside a car allowance and a bonus.