Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking to join a world–class organization with a great work environment? We have a highly respected healthcare company that is seeking to hire a Manager of Financial Analysis. This role will provide leadership in a team environment supporting management teams to provide advanced analytical, financial, accounting and compliance expertise.
- Bachelor?s degree in, accounting, finance or related field.
- Masters degree in a business related field or, a CPA (active or inactive), CMA or CIA is required.
- 8–12+ years of experience
- Proven work experience in financial analysis and accounting or a related field
- Preferred healthcare industry experience but not required
- Strong Excel skills
- Develops, implements, and maintains programs and tools for financial reporting for complex activities.
- Interprets and implements accounting rules, fiscal compliance, policies and regulations.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and recommends options for increasing financial margins, while preserving company?s standards and minimizing the financial and legal risks.
- Develops variable–sensitive business models and/or compliance or fiscal management tools.
- Provides expert analytical, financial, accounting, and compliance support to department and institutional leadership.
- Mentors, coaches, and trains staff. Spearheads change and actively participates in decision–making.
- Leads and facilitates institutional workgroups or complex projects.